- Up Against the Blend Wall: Examining EPA’s Role in the Renewable Fuel Standard
- U.S. Energy Abundance: Regulatory, Market, and Legal Barriers to Export
- The Game is Changing
- EPRINC Comments on Keystone XL EIS
- The Mortar is Nearly Set
- The Mortar is Nearly Set - Slides
- Comments on White Paper 1, Blend Wall / Fuel Compatibility Issues, by the House Energy and Commerce Committee
- Comments Submitted to DOE Regarding NERA’s LNG Export Study
- Get Ready for a Bumpy Ride - It Could be a Turbulent Year for Gasoline Prices
- EPRINC’s Trisha Curtis: getting crude to the right markets
- Wyoming: At the Crossroads of the Boom
- Pipelines, Trains and Trucks
- Energy Outlook Through 2040 - Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation
- Global and Russian Energy Sector at the Crossroad: New Challenges
- Imperial College November 21st 2013 revised
- Chatham House November 21st 2013
- Matt Kuhl NGLs for EPRINC - FINAL
- Holmquist Final Presentation
- Section 4 Speaker Bios
- Section 2 EPRINC Belgian Embassy Agenda
- Montalbano for Clingendael - Nov 5
- Saverys EPRINC Presa NS October 2013
- Pugliaresi Testimony before Commerce Manufacturing and Trade Red Tape Anniversity September 19 2013 FINAL
- Prospects for LNG Exports from North America
- EPRINC Comments on Proposed EPA 2014 RFS
- Brookings Task Force Presentation Feb 28 2014
- ESCP Presentation
- Oxford Presentation
- WBPC Presentation May 19 2014
- The Arctic in World Affairs
- The Strategic Petroleum Reserve: Policy Challenges in Managing the Nation’s Strategic Oil Stock
- The North American Oil Market: Wyoming in Context
- Anthony Yuen - Golden Age of Energy
- Mitch Bainwol - A View from the OEM Perspective
- Hiro Hatada - JP - US Cooperation on Clean Energy
- North American Condensate Production & Export Potential: Challenges & Opportunities
- Understanding Crude Oil Transportation by Rail
- Macroeconomic Advisers - Macro Focus
- Pugliaresi Testimony before Energy and Power 11 Dec 2014
- Compressed Bar.compressed
- Discussion Panel Biographies
- 'Sustaining North American Production in a Low Oil Price Environment' by Trisha Curtis
- Trisha's Final Italian Embassy Presentation
- Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at 1.38.43 PM
- Larry Goldstein on BLS October Report
- Gallogly Bio august 2016
- BAT revised Jan 2017 FINAL
- Canadian Agenda Final copy
- Shale Drill
- ESCP Presentation Jan 29 (London)
- Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 11.40.00 AM
- Mexican Natural Gas v2 FINAL
- 8 2018 Lou Presenting at Embassy of Panama 3
- Long Lynch Bio
- Charles Ebinger
- Lucian Pugliaresi
- Jeff Kissel Headshot
- The North American Petroleum Production Platform
- Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 15.30.08
- Oil, economics growth and strategic stocks Difiglio
- China's Search For Blue Skies Mandarin Version Revised-2
- Michael Lynch on Next Oil Crisis
- China's Search For Blue Skies Mandarin Version Revised Without Spacing-converted
- China's Search for Blue Skies
- Sandrea Mexico Paper Spanish Version July 2019
Testimony before U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Health Care, and Entitlements
Testimony before U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce, Subcommittee on Energy and Power
Infrastructure and the North American Petroleum Renaissance
The Consequences of Exceeding the Blendwall in 2013 and 2014
The Consequences of Exceeding the Blendwall in 2013 and 2014
Comments on White Paper 1, Blend Wall / Fuel Compatibility Issues, by the House Energy and Commerce Committee
The Energy Policy Research Foundation, Inc. (EPRINC) has undertaken research and analysis on ethanol’s role in the domestic gasoline pool since 2006.
Comment on the report prepared by National Economic Research Associates (NERA) for the U.S. DOE on the benefits of U.S. LNG exports.
Regulatory constraints are set to drive volatility in the gasoline market over the next 12 to 24 months.
In a May 1 presentation at the 21st annual Williston Basin Petroleum Conference held in Regina, Saskatchewan, Trisha Curtis, a senior research analyst with the Energy Policy Research Foundation Inc., or EPRINC, gave an assessment of current and projected U.S. and Canadian crude oil production.
A presentation by Trisha Curtis before the Wyoming Pipeline Authority on October, 15 2013.
This report covers the midstream sector’s adaptation to rising North American crude oil production, the impact on the upstream and midstream, as well the opportunities and challenges facing both industry and regulators. (Minor corrections made October 31, 2013)
A Presentation by Dr. Leonid Grigoryev, Chief Advisor to the President, The Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation, at EPRINC's December 6 Russian Embassy event.
A Presentation by Dr. Tatiana Mitrova,Head of Oil and Gas Department, Energy Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Trisha Curtis and Lou Pugliaresi presents before Chatham House and a Petroleum Engineering class at Imperial College London on November 21, 2013.
Trisha Curtis and Lou Pugliaresi presented before Chatham House and a Petroleum Engineering class at Imperial College London on November 21, 2013.
This is Matt Kuhl's presentation from an EPRINC Embassy Series event at the Residence of the Belgian Ambassador.
This is Kristen Holmquist's presentation from an EPRINC Embassy Series event at the Residence of the Belgian Ambassador.
Speaker biographies for EPRINC's Embassy Series event hosted at the Residence of the Belgian Ambassador
The agenda for EPRINC's Embassy Series event hosted at the Residence of the Belgian Ambassador
Ben Montalbano presents before the Clingendael Institute
Chief Executive Officer of Exmar presents at EPRINC's Embassy Series hosted at the Residence of the Belgian Ambassador
Pugliaresi Testimony before Commerce Manufacturing and Trade Red Tape Anniversity September 19 2013 FINAL
Lou Pugliaresi testifies on the Keystone Pipeline's "Red Tape Anniversary"
A presentation by Lou Pugliaresi at the JOGMEC Petroleum Seminar on February 7, 2013.
Comments Provided by the Energy Policy Research Foundation on EPA’s Proposed 2014 Standards for the Renewable Fuel Standard Program
Trisha Curtis breaks down the complicated debate on crude oil exports before the Brooks Task Force on February 28, 2014
Trisha Curtis present “Challenge of the North American Petroleum Renaissance” at ESCP Europe Business School on January 31st, 2014.
Lou Pugliaresi and Trisha Curtis present “Challenges of the North American Petroleum Renaissance” before the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies on January 30, 2014.
Trisha Curtis presents "Crude Oil Movement and Market Dynamics" before the Williston Basin Petroleum Conference on May 20, 2014.
A contribution by Lucian Pugliaresi to the 2013 North Pacific Arctic Conference Proceedings.
A report by John Shages, former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Petroleum Reserves, at the Department of Energy between 2003-2007.
A presentation by Trisha Curtis before the 2014 Wyoming Oil and Gas Fair
A presentation by Anthony Yuen, Ph.D., Director, Commodities, Citi Research
A presentation by Mitch Bainwol, Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
A presentation by Hiroyuki "Hiro" Hatada, Chief Representative, Washington, DC Office, NEDO (New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization)
A presentation by Lucian Pugliaresi addressing the potential and uncertainties for U.S. condensate exports
A presentation by Trisha Curtis describing the fundamentals of crude oil shipments by rail.
This paper by Joel Prakken of Macroeconomic Advisers examines two important forces at work from the oil price decline.